Painting should be fun and an outlet for your creative energy, and you should feel safe to learn in an environment that is helpful and encouraging and NOT judgmental or stressful. This is the place for that! Angela will give you some ideas on how to get started in this versatile medium, helping you to feel more confident through the skills you will be practicing and the tools you’ll get to know.
What you can expect to learn:
- what kinds of brushes make what kind of marks, and what brands to buy
- helpful tools to aid you in getting your drawing, values, and colors right
- where to begin and how to move forward without getting “stuck”
- how to layer your paint without making mud
- What to wear: clothes that can get stained
- What to bring: a smile and your painting supplies